Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

West Ky Big School Rankings - Week 0

Featured Replies

1) Bowling Green - (7) - 70 pts

2) Owensboro Sr - 63 pts

3) Marshall Co - 51 pts

4) Hopkinsville - 41 pts

5) Warren Central - 39 pts

6) Christian Co - 38 pts

7) Graves Co - 22 pts

T-8) Warren East - 17 pts

T-8) Apollo - 17 pts

10) Henderson Co - 13 pts

 

Others receiving votes - Madisonville - 10 pts, F.Simpson - 7 pts, Lone Oak - 4 pts, Daviess Co - 1 pt....

 

There were 7 voters in the 1st weeks poll... Thanks to all who participated...

How long are you going to normally leave the voting thread up? I was planning on posting my rankings but keep putting it off.

  • Author

I will let votes in up thru Tues night and then compile them either late tuesday or early on wednesdays...

I will let votes in up thru Tues night and then compile them either late tuesday or early on wednesdays...

Thanks. I will try to get thim in sooner next week.

Why not let people vote through Wednesday night? That still gives time to have the results out on Thursday.

I voted today not knowing there was going to be a deadline. I think last year, the deadline was Wednesday night and they were posted on Thursday.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.