Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Caldwell County/Union County scrimmage

Featured Replies

Caldwell used the big play to beat Union 5-1. Caldwell's quarterback Barnes threw for over 200 yards. Interesting that these teams also play in the season.

I know caldwell lost a ton of seniors, how did the defense and skill players look?

Caldwell used the big play to beat Union 5-1. Caldwell's quarterback Barnes threw for over 200 yards. Interesting that these teams also play in the season.

 

Is the passing game going to be caldwells offense this year? I thought caldwell was a primarily running team or did the one back they had graduate?

I expect Caldwell to pass frequently. The Barnes kid had some solid numbers last year as a sophomore, per some excellent receivers. Though the Williams kid graduated, Tittle is back, a young man who caught several last year. I'm not sure about the rushing attack, but I'm willing to bet that 2/3 of their offensive production will be in the air.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.