Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Little League World Series

Featured Replies

Michigan (Central) destroyed EMEA (Germany) in their first game today 15-0. They are another solid MI team who should do well. I don't know if their pitching is deep enough to win it all, but they can hit, ... the faster the pitching, the better. And their #1 pitcher is the best I have seen in person at this age.

 

I know that Team Kentucky is rooting for Michigan to win it all with the 2nd choice being Morristown, TN (South). I guess if you have to lose, KY would like to say they lost to the World Series champion 5-1 and gave up 4 unearned runs on errors in that game!

 

I never thought I would say these words but, ... GO MICHIGAN!!! :thumb:

Love to watch these kids. Go USA

  • Author

South (TN) beat Central (MI) 2-0 today. The team from Morristown, TN has looked pretty solid so far.

Michigan (Central) destroyed EMEA (Germany) in their first game today 15-0. They are another solid MI team who should do well. I don't know if their pitching is deep enough to win it all, but they can hit, ... the faster the pitching, the better. And their #1 pitcher is the best I have seen in person at this age.

 

I know that Team Kentucky is rooting for Michigan to win it all with the 2nd choice being Morristown, TN (South). I guess if you have to lose, KY would like to say they lost to the World Series champion 5-1 and gave up 4 unearned runs on errors in that game!

 

I never thought I would say these words but, ... GO MICHIGAN!!! :thumb:

:thumb: This will be the ONLY way I ever say those words. :lol:

South (TN) beat Central (MI) 2-0 today. The team from Morristown, TN has looked pretty solid so far.

Oh No!! :scared: Do you mean that I am going to have to say "Go Tennessee" as well now . Go Mich. and Go Tn.:scared: . ............I will have to be in therapy . :lol:

 

Oh well, it is 11 and 12 year old kids we are talking about so I guess that I can make that exception.:lol:

Love to watch these kids. Go USA

:thumb: :thumb:

  • Author

The North Laurel girls lost to Michigan, but several of them have played against the team from Morristown, TN in travel ball in Morristown. Very good team. I guess I would have to cheer for Tennessee as well as Michigan. It looks like TN has the best chance to make it out of that pool as Michigan dropped to 1-2 with that loss, but TN is now 3-0.

  • Author

Michigan and Tennessee make it out of pool play to the final 4!

 

Elgin, TX beat Michigan 6-1 tonight. Michigan did not have their #1 pitcher available and their run ends.

 

Tennessee plays Connecticut tonight on ESPN in the 2nd semifinal game to face TX in the World Series Championship game tomorrow.

  • Author

More words I never thought I would utter, ...

 

GO TENNESSEE!!!!

  • Author

Michigan defeated Connecticut in the consolation 3rd place game. Now let's see if Tennessee can defeat Texas for the World Series Championship.

After seeing the Little League World Series baseball teams get national exposure the past few years, I was pleasantly surprised to happen upon the girls' World Series softball tournament while channel surfing last night. I don't doubt that the girls work equally as hard during the season, so it's nice to see them receive equal recognition. I did find it strange, however, that most of the girls listed a male as their favorite athlete. I guess I assumed they would list some of the top females in college or professional sports as their favorites.

  • Author
After seeing the Little League World Series baseball teams get national exposure the past few years, I was pleasantly surprised to happen upon the girls' World Series softball tournament while channel surfing last night. I don't doubt that the girls work equally as hard during the season, so it's nice to see them receive equal recognition. I did find it strange, however, that most of the girls listed a male as their favorite athlete. I guess I assumed they would list some of the top females in college or professional sports as their favorites.

 

There were a few females, but you are right, there were more male athletes as heros, probably from exposure.

 

Congratulations to Morristown, Tennessee World Series Champion!!!

 

TN (South) 3

TX (Southwest) 2

 

We will get to see Morristown again this fall and probably spring as they put on some nice tourneys down there and we go at least once or twice a year. Nice facilities, nice people, good competition!

Little league is alive and well . Congratulations to Tennessee. ! ! !

  • Author

I think some of the NL girls may be playing travel ball in a Morristown tourney in early October. Nothing like playing solid competition to make you better!

 

Congrats to Morristown, ... they brought home the big prize they sought!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.