QB at Boyle

Labman

It should be Bryce Perry the starter from last year.

Also, Jacob Smith a Junior converted WR from last year and Philip Mason a Junior also are in the mix. From what i hear Smith is pushing for Perry's job because of his athleticism, and Mason will more than likely be looking at mop-up duty this year.

Jacob Smith has been a QB since he started Rec league for the Perryville Bulldogs. He continued this role thru middle school and his freshman year. He was converted to WR at the beginning of his soph year, but was put back at QB when Perry and Mason got hurt. However, he didn't get very much game time.

I am also hearing that it's not a done deal on Perry at quarterback. That he is getting pushed big time for the job. With Perdue calling the offence this season, I'm sure that he will start the best person to help the team win. Who ever that is I will be happy with it. :thumb:

I know of plenty of people down in Bowling Green that will be watching Boyle for the first time, so i hope for my sake (they are tired of hearing about Boyle's hayday) that Boyle puts out a good showing. Should be a great game.