Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Scott Co Softball State Champs?

Featured Replies

Anything can happen if you get hot at the right time, but I would say they are a step behind Mercy, North Laurel, Greenwood, Christian Co., O'Cath, Butler and Ryle.

 

Ryle, Christian Co. and Greenwood are the overall faves, IMO.

Anything can happen if you get hot at the right time, but I would say they are a step behind Mercy, North Laurel, Greenwood, Christian Co., O'Cath, Butler and Ryle.

 

Ryle, Christian Co. and Greenwood are the overall faves, IMO.

 

You have to know that NL's Coach Shane Weaver would love to win it all his first season, beat O Cath (who NL tied with in an extra inning tourney affair when both coaches decided to call it a tie in pool play as they both played early the next morning) and Christian County where he moved back to London from.

 

As far as Scott County, I would never count them out. NL beat them earlier this season and I was told they are a very solid club.

Anything can happen if you get hot at the right time, but I would say they are a step behind Mercy, North Laurel, Greenwood, Christian Co., O'Cath, Butler and Ryle.

 

Ryle, Christian Co. and Greenwood are the overall faves, IMO.

 

I may have been a bit too hasty in my assessment of the Cards' chances ...

  • Author

They are in the finals winner bracket as of now.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.