Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dunbar 12 WHHS 5

Featured Replies

Dunbar scored 7 in the first inning and cooled off after that. Hills scored one run in the 4th and 4 runs in the 6th to make it 10-5 dunbar, but dunbar added on 2 runs in the bottom of the 6th to demolish any type of comeback from hills in the 7th. Final score Dunbar 12 and WHHS 5. Hills did a pretty good job as mainly sophmore and inexperienced team. Congrats to Dunbar and good luck.

Dunbar must have taken it easy on them. I thought this would be a 5 inning game. I guess it's easy to have a let down when you jump out to an early 7-0 lead.

Dunbar must have taken it easy on them. I thought this would be a 5 inning game. I guess it's easy to have a let down when you jump out to an early 7-0 lead.

 

I wasn't there, but my bet is that Dunbar threw one of their junior pitchers in this one to save their two main senior starters for the next two games, so they weren't worried about trying to win this one in 5 to save their pitching staff some innings. Having said that, I have also seen some games where Dunbar's bats grow very cold, too.

I wasn't there, but my bet is that Dunbar threw one of their junior pitchers in this one to save their two main senior starters for the next two games, so they weren't worried about trying to win this one in 5 to save their pitching staff some innings. Having said that, I have also seen some games where Dunbar's bats grow very cold, too.

Dunbar took about 7 of there starters out of the game when the score was about 9-0 after 2. There JV got more time than there starters. Dunbar started Ballinger and he came out after 2 innings as well.

That saves Ballinger for later in the week too. He is the best of their junior pitchers, considered one of the best '08s in the country.

Congrats to the Bulldogs. Good luck against Madison Central.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.