Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harlan 4 Middlesboro 1

Featured Replies

  • Author

HDE I knew that if anyone had this info it would be you, the 67 team that won the region and went to the final eight in the state went into the district at 5-7 and got hot at the right time. I think that I might be on to something, I can't find anybody that seems to think that this has ever been done before by a Harlan team.

The 1997 team won 20 games. That appears to be it.

 

 

2000 Howard 12-21

1999 Howard 13-21

1998 Howard 18-13

1997 Howard 20-13

1996 Howard 17-15

1995 Howard 16-15

1994 Howard 18-14

1993 Howard 13-18

1992 Howard 11-19

1991 Howard 10-18

1990 Estep 7-8

1989 Estep 8-9

1988 Murner 17-6

1987 Johnson 12-8

1986 Johnson 16-10

1985 Johnson 8-11

1984 Troutman 5-6

1983 Troutman 9-7

1982 Troutman 5-7

That's all I have at this point. It is very difficult to get records from the 1970s and before, even in old newspapers.

 

I think Harlan had a baseball team in 1981. The tournament was at Brookside that year, when the field was new, and I think Harlan was in it. I'm not certain exactly what years they didn't play.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.