Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Pikeville Panther Baseball

Featured Replies

I have seen on KHSAA scoreboard the Panthers are struggling out of the gate. I haven't seen them play, but can anyone comment on the team this year?

 

I would like to get people's thoughts regarding the change in the coaching staff and if their is any connection to the team's struggles.

It appears to me that, with a few exceptions, Pikeville's best players are their younger players. Pikeville will probably take some losses for the next couple of years, but should be a powerhouse again after that. I can't comment on the coaching, however, I do know that several of the parents/fans are not pleased with the coaching.

  • Author
It appears to me that, with a few exceptions, Pikeville's best players are their younger players. Pikeville will probably take some losses for the next couple of years, but should be a powerhouse again after that. I can't comment on the coaching, however, I do know that several of the parents/fans are not pleased with the coaching.

 

Thanks for the reply. I know Pikeville has been a force in 15th for years and kind of suprising to such a slow start.

The talent level is down right now...I would guess this is Pikeville's worst season since 2000 maybe even longer. Coach Priode knows the game though and Pikeville has a great feeder program, the Panthers will be back playing for region titles soon IMO.

The talent level is down right now...I would guess this is Pikeville's worst season since 2000 maybe even longer. Coach Priode knows the game though and Pikeville has a great feeder program, the Panthers will be back playing for region titles soon IMO.

 

Agreed. It sounds like the above poster is fishing for negative comments about the coaching staff. Pikeville always has a solid baseball program, but they're a small school. Occasionally a dry spell will happen; that seems to be the case this year. Look for a return to normalcy real soon.

  • Author
Agreed. It sounds like the above poster is fishing for negative comments about the coaching staff. Pikeville always has a solid baseball program, but they're a small school. Occasionally a dry spell will happen; that seems to be the case this year. Look for a return to normalcy real soon.

 

I wasn't fishing for anything negative. Just wondering about the program and if there was a connection to the coaching change. And sounds like from the other posters Pikeville is in a rebuilding year.

 

Thanks for the input.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.