Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 Ledger articles on Mason Co spring football

Featured Replies

The Homeless Camel is welcome in Maysville. Thanks for following the Royals! We had 70 kids at our Boys Club Camp today, grades K-5. Biggest turn out ever.

 

Thank you-

 

ChiefSmoke

  • Author

Well thank you for the kind words. : )

 

I live in Maysville, I read the Ledger somewhat often, saw those articles and saw they hadn't been shared yet on the board. While I'm sure we have plenty of people here that read the paper, I figured I would share anyway. : )

Two great articles. I was unable to make the game since my son had a baseball game but knew it would be an interesting one. Best of luck to Coach Buchanan, his staff and the players this coming season and in the future as well. Coach, that's great having 70 kids show up for the Boys camp. Keep up the great job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.