Sweet 16 All-Tournament team

I would agree with you Lil' Devil Dad about Queen; had this been a true all tournament team, Queen would deserve that honor too! Her team had a lot of liabilities and Pike Co. Cent. exposed them but it shouldn't detract from her performance. I've seen her play since she was an 8th grader and that was probably the best performance of hers that I had seen especially in the first half!

And for those asking abour Maggie; no Prewitt doesn't need hardware to verify if she is an excellent player or not she just goes out and proves it every game!:fight:

What about Queen with 25 points' date=' which if I'm not mistaking the highest point total for one game in the whole tourney...I could be mistaking though[/quote']

LCA's Martin also scored 25 in the championship game...and was very impressive doing it. Emily's 14 rebounds to go along with the point production was equally impressive.

I would agree with you Lil' Devil Dad about Queen; had this been a true all tournament team, Queen would deserve that honor too! Her team had a lot of liabilities and Pike Co. Cent. exposed them but it shouldn't detract from her performance. I've seen her play since she was an 8th grader and that was probably the best performance of hers that I had seen especially in the first half!

Much appreciated...thanks.:thumb: