Good showing for Pike Central

Congrats on a good showing in the state tourney for the Pike County Central Lady Hawkes. Haley Ratliff is a very good player and I am glad to see her end her career on a high note.

Congrats to Haley and Kayla Lowe on making the all-tourney team.:banana:

Good luck Haley in college.:thumb:

I feel like the coach, Butcher if I am not mistaken, would have put a jersey on if he could have. You could tell he was out there with his girl's every chance he had.

I was completely impressed with Pike central. To me they were the team to look over your shoulder for. They had two really good post players with a lot of range and mobility. Scary for defensive match ups. I hope that they can repeat and get another trip next year. I realistically think that this team will be the #5 team preseason to start next year. Good luck Hawks.

I enjoyed watching these girls play, especially the Lowe kid. She's going to be hard to handle next year. They will miss Ratliff though...that girl does some little things in games that let you know she's a baller. Didn't know they had a playground in Pike County. If I was a betting man, would say she practices alot with boys!!!