Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Boo Washington resigns from Paris

Featured Replies

I can't give you any real details, but I'd say it had something to do with the administration in place at Paris.

Old news. There is already another thread on this topic.

I can't give you any real details, but I'd say it had something to do with the administration in place at Paris.

 

 

Boo is going back to school, and he wants to spend more time with his son. You can't blame him for wanting to do that. His leaving has nothing to do with the administration. Now other coaches that have left Paris have left due to administration differences, the differences were the coaches wanted a successful football program and it didn't matter to the administration if there was a successful program or not.

Boo is going back to school, and he wants to spend more time with his son. You can't blame him for wanting to do that. His leaving has nothing to do with the administration. Now other coaches that have left Paris have left due to administration differences, the differences were the coaches wanted a successful football program and it didn't matter to the administration if there was a successful program or not.

I have noticed that Paris has some die-hard volunteers though... And that is a good thing- A coach there will get support from their Athletic Boosters, Parents, and their "field painters"... I saw one of the players parents at wal-mart one day with a hole cart full of gator-aid. This is really nice when you have moms and dads doing stuff like that for the team!

 

I hope they can hire a good coach "soon"- this isn't fair to the up and coming seniors, I'd say they are working just as hard if not harder then this last group of seniors... From what I have seen they still will have a lot of their blazing speed- Not a beefy line like what we are used to... But that can be worked properly with a good coach.

 

- Best of luck to Brian Washington and his future, he is a very nice person.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.