Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Texas/Kansas Updates

Featured Replies

Great game!!!!! Lets play some more. Durant is exhausted.

  • Replies 38
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't have called timeout....I would've gotten the ball to Crush...let him drive and dish...ballgame.

Tied up. If CRUSH doesn't get to shoot this shot their coach should be fired.

I wouldn't have called timeout....I would've gotten the ball to Crush...let him drive and dish...ballgame.

 

I wonder who Texas is going to give the ball to....:lol:

What's the committee gonna do if this game isn't over come 6??

I think the seeding is decided in regards to these two.

Whoa......can Durant do another 5? Wowzer.

Abrams misses a FT? :scared:

Missed free throw shot..now that is something.

Take another 35 off here....the committee wants KU to win this one.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.