Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 73 Bath Co 59

Featured Replies

Player of the game went to Brandon Clemmonts. I may have spelled name wrong. He had about 22-24 points; 7 rebounds; and 10 assists. Great game and a very good kid; he plays his heart out.

:thumb: Thanks. I couldn't remember his name.

You're right, it is only 2 points.

 

I may be wrong, but all of the high school games I've been to (maybe one or two :rolleyes: ) a dunk seems to energize the crowd just a wee bit more than a breakaway layup. Chances are the guy on defense is going to take a step back next time, too.

 

Could be my imagination, though. :confused:

BTB, you answered the question with your post and I don't think you realized it. The player that gets dunked on does have the tendency to step back the next time. With that being said....... and from that standpoint, a dunk is worth more than 2 points. Intimidating!

:thumb: Thanks. I couldn't remember his name.

 

Blandon Clemons not Brandon

 

You will hear his name plenty come football season! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.