Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking For Video (MC vs LC)

Featured Replies

Looking for a video of the mason county/lex cath game where chris lofton hit the 3 from just inside half court to send the game into overtime. Mason then won in overtime. If anyone has a video of this game please let me know, I would like to have a copy if possible.

Have you checked youtube.com?

  • Author

No I havent, I am looking for film of the entire game so i was wondering if anyone had it on tape.

Check the Mason Co. coaching staff.. I am sure one of them ahve a copy sitting around

I'm sure Tubby has a copy!!

:laugh: :eek:

I'm sure Tubby has a copy!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.