Thread specifically for TBers

IAmAFan

Why is it that anytime you point out something wrong with Tubby or UK it is bashing? Why are glaring obvious problems looked at as senseless bashing instead of concerns? Why does anyone care how many times we talk about the same problems, yet those same posters could care less that those problems are there?

And why is it anytime someone points out something right with Tubby, the TBers always have a negative spin to put on it...Either he gets no credit for it or bad press from folks like yourself... IMO, Tubby's positives strongly outweighs his negatives... And, it's your opinion, that because some back OTS, that they automatically "could care less". This is far from true... I wish UK would have a better recruiting class a couple of times, who doesn't, but, it's not the end of the world. They will be back, although, they aren't really that far gone as some would think... I wish they ran a little more and were a little more exciting to watch, but, who am I to pretend to know more than someone who's been doing it successfully for 30 years, and, just because they don't run it, doesn't mean I'll quit watching or turn against him... I wish UK would send more players to the next level(NBA), but, in reality, I'm not an NBA fan, so, it really doesn't bother me that bad and in reality, they are sending quite a few to the next level in comparison to 95% of the other college schools out there, so, I can live it...

Other than these 3 complaints, I've heard very few negative comments and as I stated, I can live with it, but, please don't act like I don't care, just because my opinion differs from yours...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And why is it anytime someone points out something right with Tubby, the TBers always have a negative spin to put on it...Either he gets no credit for it or bad press from folks like yourself... IMO, Tubby's positives strongly outweighs his negatives... And, it's your opinion, that because some back OTS, that they automatically "could care less". This is far from true... I wish UK would have a better recruiting class a couple of times, who doesn't, but, it's not the end of the world. They will be back, although, they aren't really that far gone as some would think... I wish they ran a little more and were a little more exciting to watch, but, who am I to pretend to know more than someone who's been doing it successfully for 30 years, and, just because they don't run it, doesn't mean I'll quit watching or turn against him... I wish UK would send more players to the next level(NBA), but, in reality, I'm not an NBA fan, so, it really doesn't bother me that bad and in reality, they are sending quite a few to the next level in comparison to 95% of the other college schools out there, so, I can live it...

Other than these 3 complaints, I've heard very few negative comments and as I stated, I can live with it, but, please don't act like I don't care, just because my opinion differs from yours...

:thumb: Great Post...

I think it's pretty safe to say that all UK fans feel the program hasn't met expectations this year and last. The difference is that some, myself included, feel it is too soon to panic, and make drastic changes in the program.

I think the the main problem posters on here have is that there are so many threads that all talk about the same dang thing. Any thread that UK is mentioned in turns into a thread criticizing the coaching staff and the players. Everyone has the right to post what they want, but it just gets old when every thread you go into has the same exact conversation going on as the previous one.

:thumb: :thumb: I haven't read anything from anyone that has said otherwise (about not being dissapointed the last couple of years). You also nailed it on the rest of your post.

Great Post!! :ylsuper:

Another GREAT post ............Very Well Said!!! :thumb:

I don't really think that at all. I do think that the TBsupports for the most part seem to ignore the problems like they aren't there. I haven't seen many positive posts in a while.

This is from a poster on ESPN website. I like it:

bottom line is this : unless adolph , rick or billy walks through the door.........you'd better keep who you got....does anyone really think that the other "Big Name" coaches could handle the lunatic fans any better ? you guys ran off the best coach you'll ever have....when ricky p won a title , he realized that it would never be enough for you freaks.....get a clue and welcome to the next CENTURY !! the days of winning 85% of your games are over, no program dominates like the "good old days" and there's a reason they're called the good ol days , they're gone and they ain't coming back.....every program struggles : duke , nc , kansas , ucla......it all cycles up and down , there's too much competition for the top players these days to dominate like you used to ......stop crying and get used to it.....all tubby needs to do is recruit a little better and things will be fine , the guy can coach his tail off....maybe he should resort to "renting" players for a year like texas or osu instead of trying to build a character program ......of course you freaks would complain because he couldn't keep the kids from jumping to the nba...........wake up lexington.

I don't really think that at all. I do think that the TBsupports for the most part seem to ignore the problems like they aren't there. I haven't seen many positive posts in a while.

Where did I ignore anything...Aren't the 3 things I mentioned the biggest complaints against Tubby...1) recruiting, 2) style of play and 3) not developing players for the NBA...I acknowledged the fact that I wish they did things a little differently, but, I can live with it...The sun will still rise tomorrow and I'll still be paying taxes...

This is from a poster on ESPN website. I like it:

bottom line is this : unless adolph , rick or billy walks through the door.........you'd better keep who you got....does anyone really think that the other "Big Name" coaches could handle the lunatic fans any better ? you guys ran off the best coach you'll ever have....when ricky p won a title , he realized that it would never be enough for you freaks.....get a clue and welcome to the next CENTURY !! the days of winning 85% of your games are over, no program dominates like the "good old days" and there's a reason they're called the good ol days , they're gone and they ain't coming back.....every program struggles : duke , nc , kansas , ucla......it all cycles up and down , there's too much competition for the top players these days to dominate like you used to ......stop crying and get used to it.....all tubby needs to do is recruit a little better and things will be fine , the guy can coach his tail off....maybe he should resort to "renting" players for a year like texas or osu instead of trying to build a character program ......of course you freaks would complain because he couldn't keep the kids from jumping to the nba...........wake up lexington.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa Finally someone with some sense...

Where did I ignore anything...Aren't the 3 things I mentioned the biggest complaints against Tubby...1) recruiting, 2) style of play and 3) not developing players for the NBA...I acknowledged the fact that I wish they did things a little differently, but, I can live with it...The sun will still rise tomorrow and I'll still be paying taxes...

TBsupports for the most part is what I said.

Hey I "don't support the CATS" because I'm disappointed int he coaching.