Jamie Brown Sighting

Diogenes

Update Re: The "Legendary" Coach Jamie Brown:

As reported in an earlier thread on a different topic, the "Legendary" Coach Brown has joined the staff at Michigan as a Graduate Assistant. Currently he is handling the kicking game for the Wolverines. He mentioned that he was grateful to all the St. X and Fern Creek people (He coached at Fern Creek for 2 years also) that helped him achieve his goal. He also wanted to let everyone know that he will always have a great respect for football in Jefferson County and all the players and coaches who work hard and do things right.

The "Legendary" Jamie Brown is certainly one of the coaches who always worked hard and did things right. Best of luck to Jamie and the Wolverines' kicking game.

I spoke with Coach Brown Saturday after Mass. He is excited about his new opportunity and grateful for his experiences here.

I think Coach Glaser has another ten to fifteen years before he thinks about leaving St. X. Alot can happen for Coach Brown during that time. Coach Brown knows football and takes a true interest in kids. It would not suprise me if he is back as a high school head coach at some point in his future. That is not to say that he will fail at other levels of coaching, it is to say that he is so right for coaching high school age kids.

How old is Coach Glaser?

Coach Glaser graduated from St. X in 1970. He was a lineman on the undefeated 1969 State Champion team.

As was astutely mentioned earlier by Luck, Coach Brown knows football and takes a true interest in kids. One of these days, either in person or by PM, I will share some Coach Brown sideline sayings. I can not put them on this board.:D