Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

NFL Network, ACC Network & ESPNU off Altafiber?

Featured Replies

Any other altafiber customers missing these channels today? I still get the regular ESPNs and the SEC Network and MLB TV, but those three no longer allow access.

I switched to YouTube TV and it is worlds better than tv from altafiber. I do have altafiber for my internet and it is amazing but not their tv, that is garbage. YouTube TV is where it is at plus you get ESPN+ with YouTube now.

  • Author
3 minutes ago, theguru said:

I switched to YouTube TV and it is worlds better than tv from altafiber. I do have altafiber for my internet and it is amazing but not their tv, that is garbage. YouTube TV is where it is at plus you get ESPN+ with YouTube now.

I am headed in that direction. Alta is really grinding my gears lately.

3 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

I am headed in that direction. Alta is really grinding my gears lately.

Keep the Internet and make the switch. You will be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner.

  • Author

Turns out they downgraded my account and if they gave me notice I never saw it. I'm done.

27 minutes ago, Tranquility Base said:

Turns out they downgraded my account and if they gave me notice I never saw it. I'm done.

YouTube TV - Watch & DVR Live Sports, Shows & News
No image preview

YouTube TV - Watch & DVR Live Sports, Shows & News

Stream live TV from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN & popular cable networks in English and Spanish. Record without DVR storage space limits. Try it free. Cancel anytime.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.