Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Paducah Tilghman 42 Graves County 6

Graves at Tilghman 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

Poll closed on 08/29/2026 at 03:29 AM

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

Out after halftime in jeans and cowboy boots. Safe to say he's not coming back.

Will he have to sit out next game?

  • Replies 78
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FB Head
    FB Head

    Graves is a solid football team. I do wonder if they can consistently win with Houston at QB. Sounds like he missed several open receivers vs Mayfield. I think they can be more successful with Mathis

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    As mentioned by @Golf2074, could we see a qb change for Graves. Looking back against Mayfield, the Graves pass defense played pretty well, only allowing Robbins 110 passing yds on 9/19 passing. Where

  • TilghmanPride
    TilghmanPride

    There are also 400 photos posted in 5 parts to the Paducah Tilghman Football Facebook page. Some very good photography and photos of a lot of the key plays. I was impressed with the pictures.

  • Author
7 minutes ago, Golf2074 said:

Will he have to sit out next game?

As far as I know, I believe he would have to. Maybe someone who knows for certain will chime in, but I thought they would miss the next game as well.

10 hours ago, TilghmanPride said:

As far as I know, I believe he would have to. Maybe someone who knows for certain will chime in, but I thought they would miss the next game as well.

Wondering how many passing yards PT had last night?

  • Author

The JV PT/Graves game was played tonight. The score was an exact replica. The JV squad won 42-6 also.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.