Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Newport 54 Beechwood 47

Featured Replies

This will be a nice matchup tonight (2/16/26) at Newport.

I see Newport getting the win, maybe in OT.

I'm looking forward to watching this one. I also expect a close game with two of the top underclassmen in the region (Lowe and Topmiller) battling it out.

  • Author
5 minutes ago, Knight Owl said:

I'm looking forward to watching this one. I also expect a close game with two of the top underclassmen in the region (Lowe and Topmiller) battling it out.

Are you going to be there?

1 hour ago, 4 Quarters said:

Are you going to be there?

It's not likely I'll make it there to watch in person, but hope to catch a livestream via hudl.

  • Author
48 minutes ago, Knight Owl said:

It's not likely I'll make it there to watch in person, but hope to catch a livestream via hudl.

I'm going, just thought we meet up.

  • Author

This was not a classic, as neither team played that well.  Newport was up 1 at the half.  The Port went on a nice run to start the second, led by 12, but just couldn't put them away.  Beechwood got it down to 4 points late in the game.  Newport hung on to win by 7.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.