Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trimble Co 59 North Oldham 53

Featured Replies

Final.

 

The Lady Raiders led most of the way and had a double digit lead a couple of times. North Oldham mounted a comeback, but would never be closer than 4 points. Trimble's Laci Schirmer had 5 threes in the first half.

Way to go Trimble! Did CJ play or is she not playing at all anymore.

Congrats to the lady Raiders. From what I understand she is done.

Too bad..These injuries are really taking out many of our best players. I know that she struggled this year. I wish her best of luck.

I do not think she is injuried. I think she took a early retirment.

that is sad to see that CJ has stopped playing. However, i guess after her injury things just wernt the same on the court for her. Even if it is not because of the injury, i wish her the best of luck!

  • Author
I do not think she is injuried. I think she took a early retirment.

 

I think Lunatic1 was referring to the fact that Jennings has not been able to get back to her pre-injury self. An ACL tear does a lot to you, not just physically but mentally, too.

Good job TC.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.