Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Russell 63 Boyd Co 43

Featured Replies

Russell improves to 20-4

Boyd Co falls to 11-10

 

Russell has games against West Carter and Lawrence Co before their showdown with Elliott Co on February 20th.

Very solid game all around for the Devils. They did a great job in the 4th quarter of breaking the press. I thought that Seth Harvey had a superb game off the bench in the middle of the offense. He is a good passer in the middle of the press.

Very physical game. The referees really let them bang. Harvey did have a good game off the bench. Good job by Ross Turner in gaurding Selby. Russell just played solid and pulled away. Much better decision making in

the second half.

Congrats to the Devils. I think Turner is a good looking kid - or, at least, I did when I saw him play last year.

 

How did Branham do for BC?

 

 

 

Frances

Congrats to the Devils. I think Turner is a good looking kid - or, at least, I did when I saw him play last year.

 

How did Branham do for BC?

 

 

 

Frances

I'm not sure how many points Branham had. Russell played pretty good defense. Branham and Selby were both held to single digits. Branaham 1 and Selby 6.

Congrats to the Devils. I think Turner is a good looking kid - or, at least, I did when I saw him play last year.

 

How did Branham do for BC?

 

 

 

Frances

Congrats to Russell, game went about as expected. Russell simply wanted this one more than Boyd did. Remember Branham hitting a 3 pointer early in the game to give Boyd a lead,(box score a little messed up) not sure how many he had. Both he and Selby battling the flu and it showed in their play.

Unfortunately Boyd is in their typical mid to late season downhill slump. They have done this for the past few years, start out hot, then just fizzle away.

 

Hope the Lions can recover and at least make it to the Regionals.

The 2nd half of this game was one of Russell's best of the season. Vanhoose continues to hit clutch shots that break other team's back. Entire team was really moving well without the ball. I think I counted 9-10 assists on baskets in the 4th qtr, looked like Gill had 6 or 7 of those along with a nice slam dunk. Defensive effort in 2nd half also ranked up there with their best of the season. Harvey, Turner, & Blair shut down Selby and Gill shut down Blanton in 1st half and didn't let Branham get off a shot in 2nd. I still like the combination of Blanton, Selby and Branham & predict they'll be back strong.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.