Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Noll/Holy Cross

Featured Replies

I was told after the Boone Co game that Anna Noll quit the team. I did not see her name in the box score from last night, so is this true?

Unless she or Kues had a change of heart, then it is true. She is such a wonderful young lady and a very good ball player. She is only a Soph so I truly hope something works out for her.

That is sad she was an outstanding player...

Maybe she could'nt live up to her sister's legend. I guess that would be tough to do and could be a problem.

Anna is a very nice young lady and a extremly talented young basketball player i hope she dicides to continue playing somewhere . Best of luck to her what ever her decision.

IMO just could not get any better ,IMO she just did not want to or her coaches was just not that good to get her better even in the summer , just not that good .Sorry but like you guys say nice girl . When girls see this they just:walk: away.

  • Author

You can't compare apples and oranges. Her sister was more of a slasher, take it to the basket and Anna more of an outside shooter. She got a lot taller and made her take her game inside where I feel she was a little lost among the big bodies.

 

I hope all works out because I know too well how hard headed coaches can be.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.