Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Advent : Verses

Featured Replies

I remember when I was little, and realized for the first time that Isaiah was written 100s of years before Christ was born. I am still amazed when I read these prophecies and then how they were fulfilled. Hope this can encourage you, and help you think about the BEST things the next two months. 

 

11/9 Psalm 110:4 Hebrews 5:5-6
11/10 Psalm 16:10 Psalm 49:15 Matthew 28:2-7 Acts 2:22-32
11/11 Psalm 2:6 Zechariah 9:9 Matthew 27:37 Mark 11:7-11
11/12 Psalm 2:7 Matthew 3:16-17
11/13 Psalm 24:7-10 Mark 16:19 Luke 24:51
11/14 Psalm 35:11 Mark 14:57-58
11/15 Psalm 35:19 Psalm 69:4 John 15:24-25
11/16 Psalm 41:9 Zechariah 11:12-13 Luke 22:47-48 Matthew 26:14-16
11/17 Psalm 45:6-7 Daniel 2:44 Luke 1:33 Hebrews 1:8-12
11/18 Psalm 68:18 Psalm 110:1 Mark 16:19 Matthew 22:44
11/19 Psalm 69:21 Matthew 27:34 John 19:28-30
11/20 Psalm 8:2 Matthew 21:16
11/21 Zechariah 11:12 Matthew 21:4-5
11/22 Zechariah 11:12-13 Matthew 27:9-10
11/23 Zechariah 12:10 John 19:34
11/24 Daniel 7:13-14 Revelation 19
11/25 Exodus 12:46 Psalm 34:20 John 19:33-36
11/26 Genesis 12:3 Genesis 22:18 Matthew 1:1 Romans 9:5
11/27 Genesis 17:19 Genesis 21:12 Luke 3:34
11/28 Genesis 49:10 Luke 3:33 Hebrews 7:14
11/29 Hosea 11:1 Matthew 2:14-15
11/30 Isaiah 11:1 Matthew 2:23
12/1 Isaiah 40:3-5 Luke 3:3-6
12/2 Isaiah 50:6 Matthew 26:67
12/3 Isaiah 53:12 Matthew 27:38 Mark 15:27-28
12/4 Isaiah 53:5-12 Romans 5:6-8
12/5 Isaiah 53:7 Mark 15:4-5
12/6 Isaiah 53:9 Matthew 27:57-60
12/7 Isaiah 61:1-2 Luke 4:18-19
12/8 Isaiah 7:14 Matthew 1:22-23 Luke 1:26-31
12/9 Isaiah 7:14 Matthew 1:23
12/10 Isaiah 9:1-2 Matthew 4:13-16
12/11 Genesis 3:15 Matthew 1:20 Galatians 4:4
12/12 Micah 5:2 Matthew 2:1 Luke 2:4-6
12/13 Psalm 69:8 Isaiah 53:3 John 1:11 John 7:5
12/14 Psalm 78:2-4 Isaiah 6:9-10 Matthew 13:10-15, 34-35
12/15 2 Samuel 7:12-13 Isaiah 9:7 Luke 1:32-33 Romans 1:3
12/16 Deuteronomy 18:15 Acts 3:20-22
12/17 Psalm 22:1 Matthew 27:46
12/18 Psalm 22:16 Zechariah 12:10 John 20:25-27
12/19 Psalm 22:18 Luke 23:34 Matthew 27:35-36
12/20 Psalm 22:7-8 Luke 23:35
12/21 Jeremiah 31:15 Matthew 2:16-18
12/22 Malachi 3:1 Matthew 11:10
12/23 Malachi 4:5-6 Matthew 11:13-14
12/24 Numbers 24:17 Matthew 1:2
12/25 Psalm 109:4 Luke 23:34
     
     
   
     

Thanks for posting this @ChiefSmoke

I am printing this off and will be reading and pondering on these as part of my daily devotion.  

  • Author
23 hours ago, Watusi said:

Thanks for posting this @ChiefSmoke

I am printing this off and will be reading and pondering on these as part of my daily devotion.  

I believe Coach Haywood may have done the same thing. There was nothing more important to him than his relationship with Jesus Christ. Good grief I miss him. It is really not the same without him this November. 

2010 we played Belfry in the 2nd round at our place. Neal Pawsat threw a TD to tie it up at 7-7. He got hurt on the next defensive series. We jumped in our HOG (Wildcat) and our guys played their guts out. But, it was a tough loss. 

Thankful that at least one time, I was on the sideline across from Coach. His legacy will have ETERNAL significance because of all the people that became followers of Jesus Christ through his influence & example. 

5 hours ago, ChiefSmoke said:

I believe Coach Haywood may have done the same thing. There was nothing more important to him than his relationship with Jesus Christ. Good grief I miss him. It is really not the same without him this November. 

2010 we played Belfry in the 2nd round at our place. Neal Pawsat threw a TD to tie it up at 7-7. He got hurt on the next defensive series. We jumped in our HOG (Wildcat) and our guys played their guts out. But, it was a tough loss. 

Thankful that at least one time, I was on the sideline across from Coach. His legacy will have ETERNAL significance because of all the people that became followers of Jesus Christ through his influence & example. 

Coach is really missed by so many and for many many different reasons, of which football is not on the top of the list.  

That was a good game to see in 2010.  We drove down there from Jackson Ohio and back that night and Allen Levay broke bread with me and my crew at DeShay's pregame.  I still remember how good the deep fried banana peppers were.  

I think Mason was the better team in 2010.  That Belfry team had been through a lot and took their lumps, and then caught some breaks in the playoffs.  Pawsat leaving that game was one of them.  I remember Harris was a beast for Mason on both sides of the ball and you had another really good kid on D that I think wore #55  

We are getting side-tracked but I love to reminisce 

  • Author
18 hours ago, Watusi said:

Coach is really missed by so many and for many many different reasons, of which football is not on the top of the list.  

That was a good game to see in 2010.  We drove down there from Jackson Ohio and back that night and Allen Levay broke bread with me and my crew at DeShay's pregame.  I still remember how good the deep fried banana peppers were.  

I think Mason was the better team in 2010.  That Belfry team had been through a lot and took their lumps, and then caught some breaks in the playoffs.  Pawsat leaving that game was one of them.  I remember Harris was a beast for Mason on both sides of the ball and you had another really good kid on D that I think wore #55  

We are getting side-tracked but I love to reminisce 

Our 2009 team was ranked #1 and undefeated. Neal got hurt in week 10. We thought 2010 was better than 2009 and we lost Neal in this game. Both those were tough to take. 

But, we also made a big schematic/execution mistake in that game that we did not catch until after the game. We worked all winter/spring to correct it going forward. And, when we face a similar offense, we are especially aware of how it should be played and watch for that mistake...it is a killer. Not the reason we lost but sure made it tougher.

Man... I am getting off track! Lol

Keep reading these verses each day!

  • Author

Isaiah 40:3-5

New International Version

3 A voice of one calling:
“In the wilderness prepare
    the way for the Lord;
make straight in the desert
    a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be raised up,
    every mountain and hill made low;
the rough ground shall become level,
    the rugged places a plain.
5 And the glory of the Lord will be revealed,
    and all people will see it together.
For the mouth of the Lord has spoken.”

 

  • Author

Fired up that the Heisman winner is a follower of Jesus Christ. Congratulations to Fernando Mendoza!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.