Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Were you All-14th Region?

Featured Replies

Trying to compile a list of those named to the All-14th Region teams. If you were (or know someone who was) please list name, school and year. Going to pass it on to the people working on a website for the region. Thanks.

I'm not positive but I believe Dakota Roberts and Travis McIntosh were in 2000

I'm not sure, but you can contact the Professor and he can probably find out all from Owsley.

I'm not positive but I believe Dakota Roberts and Travis McIntosh were in 2000

Roberts was player of the year in 2000.

  • Author

Thanks..it's a start! Evidently, once the names of those who have made it were read, the lists were thrown away and there is no record. So those guys played for Owsley Co?

Yeah, They led Owsley to two District titles in 99 and 00 and back to back all A titles in the same years.

Allan Holland at Perry Central was in 2004

  • Author

Thanks for the addition! Here's what I have so far....anyone else?

 

Travis McIntosh Owsley Co. 2000

Dakota Roberts Owsley Co. 2000

Allan Holland, Jr. Perry Central 2004

Derrick Bolling Perry Central 2005

Tyson Combs Owsley Co. 2005

Daniel Combs Perry Central 2005

Daniel Day Leslie County 2005

Cody Gilbert Wolfe County 2005

Quentin Morgan Leslie Co. 2005

Andrew Sewell Breathitt Co. 2005

Cleve Washington Hazard 2005

Alex Williams Letcher High 2005

Cameron Wright Whitesburg 2005

You would think this would be posted on KHSAA. But hey what do I know.

  • Author

That was my first thought, too Tin Cup so I checked. It's not on KHSAA. Then I asked several people and they said what usually happens is the names are written down on a piece of paper, given to the announcer and then it gets thrown away and they don't have to turn in the names to the state. Thus, they are "lost".

  • Author

Thanks Equalizer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.