Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Campbell County 20 Dixie 12 (Frosh)

Featured Replies

Campbell punches in a late TD to break the tie with 3:47 left in the game. Dixie then drove to the 6 yard line and turned it over on downs with about a minute left in the game.

 

Great game by both squads!

That seems like a great game.  I know that Campbell County 8th grade team was crazy loaded last year.  And Dixie has a solid freshman qb.

Dixie has a solid freshman team this year.  I know they were without one of their top lineman, and I thought their starting RB was going to be out, or at least limited, last night due to injuries. 

  • Author
29 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

Dixie has a solid freshman team this year.  I know they were without one of their top lineman, and I thought their starting RB was going to be out, or at least limited, last night due to injuries. 

Correct, Messiah Cummings a 6'2 268 OLine man was out with a lower back strain. And Carter Skyrim, 6'0 185 RB1 was limited due to a quad strain. Also their starting DE Manex Ewar left the game with a knee injury. 

11 minutes ago, WSL-BIRDS said:

Correct, Messiah Cummings a 6'2 268 OLine man was out with a lower back strain. And Carter Skyrim, 6'0 185 RB1 was limited due to a quad strain. Also their starting DE Manex Ewar left the game with a knee injury. 

I talked to Messiah the other night.  Kid has the potential to be really good.

  • Author
38 minutes ago, nees1212 said:

I talked to Messiah the other night.  Kid has the potential to be really good.

He actually had some varsity reps in the scrimmage at GRC.

9 hours ago, New Colonel said:

That seems like a great game.  I know that Campbell County 8th grade team was crazy loaded last year.  And Dixie has a solid freshman qb.

Their 2 studs went to Highlands.

54 minutes ago, Bluesport said:

Their 2 studs went to Highlands.

That's a shame.  Their 8th grade team last year was on of the best middle school teams I've ever seen.  

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.