Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Goliath

Featured Replies

Has anyone watched this series starring Billy Bob Thornton?

I just stumbled upon it and wondering if it's worth putting any time into.

12 minutes ago, Jumper_Dad said:

Has anyone watched this series starring Billy Bob Thornton?

I just stumbled upon it and wondering if it's worth putting any time into.

I watched the entire series from start to finish. Enjoyed it a lot. Some weird stuff the last season but a good series. 

  • Author
4 hours ago, sportsfan41 said:

I watched the entire series from start to finish. Enjoyed it a lot. Some weird stuff the last season but a good series. 

Thanks. I'm about 3 episodes in, I'll stay with it. Pretty good so far.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.