Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2025 Hazard Bulldogs

Featured Replies

  • Author

Day 2- Up at 5:15 am and before daylight.

IMG_8532.jpeg

IMG_8530.jpeg

IMG_8529.jpeg

IMG_8531.jpeg

  • Author

Awesome Photoshoot!

JR #14 Gavin Johnson

SR #15 Corbin Fletcher

SR #3 Jackson Deaton

SO #18 William (Murph) Shoptaw 

IMG_8540.jpeg

IMG_8541.jpeg

IMG_8536.jpeg

  • Author

I absolutely love the cross wrist band and bible.

IMG_8535.jpeg

IMG_8542.jpeg

IMG_8537.jpeg

I’m surprised they got kids on the field at 5:15 that probably had most getting up before 5 that’s pretty disciplined.

  • Author
4 hours ago, Tkinslow said:

I’m surprised they got kids on the field at 5:15 that probably had most getting up before 5 that’s pretty disciplined.

I believe all the kids camped out at the field house. 

  • Author

The new look bleachers and press box. There still some finishing up to do but what I a beautiful setup.

IMG_8579.jpeg

  • Author

The 2025 Hazard Bulldogs!!!

att._-WhIQ08wFXMtJTEacG_qCJWLfqcM4slBGUhdb_JABo.jpeg

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.