Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Powell Miller Shelby County HC

Featured Replies

Coach Miller has been named the next coach at Shelby County HS. I believe he had Coach Lucas as his OC at the time when he played for Coach Shipley. His father was a large part of Shelby Co football during the 80-90s. 

Shelby County has many problems from the top down. This is bigger than coaching. Unfortunately, he has been in a district position and a part of the dumb decisions in Shelby Co. I expect more of the same old results. 

I remember when Powell was born.  I knew his Dad through Fellowship of Christian Athletes. I wish the best for Coach Miller and the Rockets. Congratulations Powell!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.