Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A New Discovery

Featured Replies

Normally I am against any holistic, New Age, or post-modern thinking; however, recently I discovered the flavor of putting Tobasco sauce in my black coffee. I am telling you, it is out of this world. It sounds a little odd, but try it, it is amazing.  

10 hours ago, PP1 said:

Normally I am against any holistic, New Age, or post-modern thinking; however, recently I discovered the flavor of putting Tobasco sauce in my black coffee. I am telling you, it is out of this world. It sounds a little odd, but try it, it is amazing.  

I may try it. In a full mug of coffee, how many taps of the Tabasco bottle?

  • Author

3 or 4. Enough to get the flavor. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.