E-town on MTV reality show?

Can anyone from there confirm what the filming has been like? Enjoyed the Two a Days show about Hoover,Alabama football,but had heard they had already started filming a basketball show similar to the Two a Days show with a high school team from Indiana. Did this change and how did E-town get picked?

IMO it's asking for trouble. I'm glad there was no camera crew around to film some of the decisions I made as a 16/17/18 year old and putting them on national tv.

When a team problem goes on national tv you can't just run laps to correct the situation. Administration should not allow this to happen - kids will probably be exploited to make a more "interesting" show.

IMO it's asking for trouble. I'm glad there was no camera crew around to film some of the decisions I made as a 16/17/18 year old and putting them on national tv.

When a team problem goes on national tv you can't just run laps to correct the situation. Administration should not allow this to happen - kids will probably be exploited to make a more "interesting" show.

I feel pretty good about James Haire's ability to keep his team under control. And besides, it's not like this show is airing while the season is still going on.

If they were only filming games and practices and even locker room speaches then maybe, but when some little girl thinks she can make her big debut on MTV by giving them some "drama" - kids will do a lot of things.

I have a lot of respect for Coach Haire, but even in the squeaky clean programs someone looking can dig up some dirt. He can't be around to help them with all of their decision.

I guess I just think that there are enough distractions normally that I don't understand why you would invite another one in. The risk doesn't seem to be worth the potential reward.

If they were only filming games and practices and even locker room speaches then maybe, but when some little girl thinks she can make her big debut on MTV by giving them some "drama" - kids will do a lot of things.

I have a lot of respect for Coach Haire, but even in the squeaky clean programs someone looking can dig up some dirt. He can't be around to help them with all of their decision.

I guess I just think that there are enough distractions normally that I don't understand why you would invite another one in. The risk doesn't seem to be worth the potential reward.

Think it will be great for the school and shouldn't air until summer or fall