Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USA 86 Canada 72 (USA Showcase Scrimmage)

Featured Replies

Final from Vegas. Team USA will be taking on Australia on Monday, July 15th at 12:00pm on FS1 from Abu Dhabi, UAE.

The depth of this team is practically insurmountable for any other country. Canada has the best shot and I am also interested in how France looks.

I wish USA Basketball had an age limit. It's great and all that Curry, LeBron, KD, and any other older player wants to partake in the festivities, but I like allowing some younger guns to shine.

  • Author
On 7/11/2024 at 12:13 PM, bugatti said:

I wish USA Basketball had an age limit. It's great and all that Curry, LeBron, KD, and any other older player wants to partake in the festivities, but I like allowing some younger guns to shine.

It has kind of always been this way even in 1992 to be honest Magic and Bird really did not need to be on the team. I am glad they got to play but Magic had not played other than the 92 all-star game organized ball in about a year. Larry Bird's back was so bad he rarely practiced and just played 10-12 minutes a game.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.