Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

16th Region Favorites

Featured Replies

Looks like same three teams will vie for title. Been that way since 2011.

Champions 

2011 Boyd Co, 2012 Ashland, 2013 Ashland, 2014 Ashland, 2015 Ashland, 2016 Russell. 2017 Boyd Co, 2018 Boyd Co., 2019 Boyd Co., 2020 Russell, 2021 Russell, 2022 Boyd Co., 2023 Ashland

 

I would have loved to have seen Boyd at this point at full strength.  In their current state, as much as I LOVE Pete and how he runs his program, I don't think they are a factor.  Hope I'm wrong.

Russell has the best player, in my opinion, but Ashland has some real toughness (and a lot of emotion coming from that bench), and I think the Kittens will be a tough out in the 16th if everyone is playing.  

  • Author
24 minutes ago, The Double Deuce said:

I would have loved to have seen Boyd at this point at full strength.  In their current state, as much as I LOVE Pete and how he runs his program, I don't think they are a factor.  Hope I'm wrong.

Russell has the best player, in my opinion, but Ashland has some real toughness (and a lot of emotion coming from that bench), and I think the Kittens will be a tough out in the 16th if everyone is playing.  

Spot on.

I actually think Ashland is the best team with everybody healthy 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.