Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lloyd 56 Beechwood 36

Featured Replies

Well, I was browsing around around the Kentucky sports radio app to look for a  game to watch and I saw that the lady Tigers were playing. As I’m watching it, I see something fly around the court and all the girls start screaming. It appears that they have to delay the game for several minutes because there’s a bat flying around the gym. I’ve been watching this game for almost 35 years and I’ve never seen a game delayed for a bat in the gym.

LM ? | Erlanger | Final from The Scoreboard. 

The Juggernauts snap a three game losing streak by extending the Tigers' own to seven. 

Both teams host games tomorrow night: 

Lloyd (7-11, R9 2-5, D34 0-3) vs. Villa Madonna in a 34th District matchup. 

Beechwood (5-14, R9 2-7, D35 0-2) vs. Louisville Collegiate.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.