Crews search for survivors and survey damage after tornadoes leave at least 6 dead in Tennessee

nWo

CNN
 — 
Crews are searching for survivors and surveying the damage after tornadoes and strong thunderstorms tore through Tennessee, overturning cars, ripping apart buildings and leaving at least six people dead.

At least three people died, including a child, after an apparent tornado struck the Clarksville area of Montgomery County in northern Tennessee, officials said Saturday night.

Montgomery County was in a “search and rescue phase” phase Saturday evening after nearly two dozen people were treated for injuries at a hospital, officials said.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/09/weather/tennessee-tornado-storm-deaths-sunday/index.html

My daughter was in Nashville. I called her to let her know about the tornado warnings west of the city. She asked if she should leave and head back to Bowling Green. I said yes, you should have time for the Bowling Green storm to pass before the storm hits Nashville. She got to Bowling Green as the one arrived in Nashville. 

• Like 2