Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mason County 85 Simon Kenton 62

Featured Replies

Final from Independence. 
 

Royals led by 30 for most of the 2nd half. I’d imagine it was an unusual starting five for Mason Co. maybe someone from Maysville can shed some light on the JV guys getting the nod tonight. 

10 hours ago, SnottieDrippen said:

Final from Independence. 
 

Royals led by 30 for most of the 2nd half. I’d imagine it was an unusual starting five for Mason Co. maybe someone from Maysville can shed some light on the JV guys getting the nod tonight. 

I only know rumors...and not enough of substance to say anything.  

  • Author
3 hours ago, LCDAWGS19 said:

I only know rumors...and not enough of substance to say anything.  

I figure that’s where most people stand. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.