Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jacksonville 20 Pittsburgh 10

Who do you think will win this game? 1 member has voted

  1. 1. Who do you think will win?

    • Jaguars
      0%
      0
    • Steelers
      100%
      1

This poll is closed to new votes

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

Time to start Mason Rudolph!

Yea I agree he played so well Sunday.?

  • Author
1 hour ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

Yea I agree he played so well Sunday.?

He was inactive. 

3 minutes ago, MaddenCurse44 said:

He was inactive. 

I was thinking of Truisky. I don't watch much now. I have always enjoyed watching the Steelers except when they play the Bengals but honestly the way their offense looks it's hard to watch.

  • Author
5 hours ago, 16thBBall Fan said:

I was thinking of Truisky. I don't watch much now. I have always enjoyed watching the Steelers except when they play the Bengals but honestly the way their offense looks it's hard to watch.

They should have signed Baker Mayfield over the off-season. 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.