BYU 35 Cincinnati 27

theguru

3 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

UC must stop BYU here and score quickly for a chance. BYU leads late in the 4th quarter 35-20. Weird game with UC having significantly more advantage on time of possession. UC fumbling their punt deep in their red zone territory stung them for sure.

You beat me, just coming here to post the same thing.  And that punt fumble had me acting like a cranky, old man.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, theguru said:

You beat me, just coming here to post the same thing.  And that punt fumble had me acting like a cranky, old man.

Looking at their schedule, it doesn’t get much easier for them. Going by their remaining schedule, I’m thinking potentially 3-4 more wins for them, more likely three.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

Looking at their schedule, it doesn’t get much easier for them. Going by their remaining schedule, I’m thinking potentially 3-4 more wins for them, more likely three.

UC has a big time schedule now and I love it.  Hopefully some breaks go our way and we recruit well.  I think the playoffs expanding are such a good thing for a team like Cincy.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, theguru said:

UC has a big time schedule now and I love it.  Hopefully some breaks go our way and we recruit well.  I think the playoffs expanding are such a good thing for a team like Cincy.  

It’s good for them, the area, business, and more. Several will benefit and many Big XII team fans travel. I don’t know how many people I saw different places with Oklahoma jerseys and other apparel on last weekend.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, hrcarrier said:

It’s good for them, the area, business, and more. Several will benefit and many Big XII team fans travel. I don’t know how many people I saw different places with Oklahoma jerseys and other apparel on.

It all has a higher vibe.  I like to think Cincinnati is on the rise, I hope I am right. 

• Like 1

• theguru changed the title to BYU 35 Cincinnati 27

Was pulling for UC to win. Even with them not being my team, I want to see them do well. I think considering all the changes, most were expecting a rough first season. Was going to be more of a challenge regardless of who’s there coaching transitioning into their first year in the Big XII. 

• Like 1