Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

23 Blast (Peacock)

Featured Replies

I wasn't sure where else to start this thread.

I found this movie "23 Blast" while scrolling through Peacock.

It's a true story based on Travis Freeman and Corbin football in 1993.

It was really well made. I had never heard the story, and was impressed with his resilience. I don't want to give the story away, so if anyone is interested they can look it up.

3 hours ago, NLTanker1 said:

I wasn't sure where else to start this thread.

I found this movie "23 Blast" while scrolling through Peacock.

It's a true story based on Travis Freeman and Corbin football in 1993.

It was really well made. I had never heard the story, and was impressed with his resilience. I don't want to give the story away, so if anyone is interested they can look it up.

Good movie. I really liked it.

Must see movie. 

Plan to watch this, thank you for sharing.

  • Author
4 hours ago, hrcarrier said:

Plan to watch this, thank you for sharing.

I recommend the movie "Greater" as well. Also based on a true story.

Just watched it, great movie and definitely inspirational! I never heard about this story either, awesome story about Travis Freeman and Corbin football.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.