Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transfer Question

Featured Replies

The dynamics of our family changed recently. I've decided to move to another county for a fresh start. My son moved with me. I've not been in our residence for over two months and can't be, but his mom still lives there. Is this going to be an issue with transferring. I never thought about it until we had to fill out that form. Reading the form I'm worried KHSAA will not allow it.

35 minutes ago, random925 said:

The dynamics of our family changed recently. I've decided to move to another county for a fresh start. My son moved with me. I've not been in our residence for over two months and can't be, but his mom still lives there. Is this going to be an issue with transferring. I never thought about it until we had to fill out that form. Reading the form I'm worried KHSAA will not allow it.

Shouldn't matter if he moved.

17 hours ago, random925 said:

The dynamics of our family changed recently. I've decided to move to another county for a fresh start. My son moved with me. I've not been in our residence for over two months and can't be, but his mom still lives there. Is this going to be an issue with transferring. I never thought about it until we had to fill out that form. Reading the form I'm worried KHSAA will not allow it.

https://khsaa.org/05-22-23-guidance-related-to-2023-sb145-with-revisions-to-2021-hb563-krs156-070/

Scroll down to case BL8-8.

KDE will investigate to make sure you are legal guardian, you have established new residence and your child lives primarily with you. If all true, then he should be eligible to play this year in the new resident school district.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.