Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Catholic/Huntington High updates

Featured Replies

  • Author

HHS 7

Catholic 3

 

6 minutes to go in 1st.

 

 

Tubby in attendance to watch Patterson.

Tubby in attendance to watch Patterson.

 

I wonder if Patterson will get a chance to catch the game tonight. Since he's already in Lex it would be a good opportunity.

I wonder if Patterson will get a chance to catch the game tonight. Since he's already in Lex it would be a good opportunity.

 

Seems like I heard the entire Huntington team will attend the game.

Seems like I heard the entire Huntington team will attend the game.

 

Nice. I guess with HHS's newfound fortunes they can afford to take the whole team to a game. :thumb:

They just mentioned that Huntington High has over 1700 students.. I never realized it was that big of a school.

HHS looks like they are just toying with LC. Like they aren't even trying hardly. They better be careful LC is back within 14.

This one is over.. HHS wins it 97-64.

 

Mayo had 37 I think.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.