Barbourville 88 LynnCamp 82

Joseph Napier had HUGE game for the Tigers, scoring 27 points. B'ville led by 21 at half before Lynn Camp came back.

The Tigers are getting healthy at the right time and could be a team to reckon with come March... Napier can play. He's been out with a hip injury and with Derek Vanover back... the Tigers are peaking.

The game was at Lynn Camp....

I agree, Cumberland is the favorite, but I'm impressed with the way Dinky has his team playing right now, plus the Redskins barely won at home over the Tigers at the beginning of the season...but, I agree the Redskins are favored, but B'ville isn't too far behind.

I agree. Things looked down this year for the tigers and IMO thought they would struggle after last year. But Dinky has got them going good. Just shows he is one of the better coaches around. Im glad to see the Napier starting to play good. It amazes me how Napier and Smith of Barbourville couldnt play at Knox Central and now they are showing they are some of the better players in the area. Les, do you think Pineville could make a run at the All "A"? They play Barbourville early in the Tourny I believe. Should be a great game.