Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Barbourville 88 LynnCamp 82

Featured Replies

Joseph Napier had HUGE game for the Tigers, scoring 27 points. B'ville led by 21 at half before Lynn Camp came back.

The Tigers are getting healthy at the right time and could be a team to reckon with come March... Napier can play. He's been out with a hip injury and with Derek Vanover back... the Tigers are peaking.

  • Author

How did Lynn Camp's Bargo do I've seen where he's been putting up some points.

Bargo scored 25 and Jonah Mitchell scored 24, but Barbourville is looking good. The Campers aren't bad, though.

  • Author

I watched Knox Central's game with LC and Mitchell seemed too be out of control way too much, don't remember him scoring more than one or two baskets. Must have had a off night and got back on track tonight.

Mitchell is a solid player, especially on defense.

  • Author

I agree, when i watched him play he was very quick and very agressive but out of control on offense.

He canned some big threes tonight.

  • Author

Glad to hear that. I was just basing it on the one game that I seen him play. What grade is the big red head kid in for LC, do you know. He could develop into a nice low post player.

  • Author

Is B'ville good enough to make another run to the all A state this year? Who would be their main oppositions, must have been a heck of a come back for the Wildcats coming back from 21 down at the half. Where was this game played?

Barbourville has a shot, but I'd call Cumberland the favorite, even though they aren't playing as well as they did earlier.

 

I was impressed by Mitchell earlier in the year.

The game was at Lynn Camp....

 

I agree, Cumberland is the favorite, but I'm impressed with the way Dinky has his team playing right now, plus the Redskins barely won at home over the Tigers at the beginning of the season...but, I agree the Redskins are favored, but B'ville isn't too far behind.

Dinky is a heck of a coach. He lost 4 great seniors last years and is very competitive this year. That is tough at a school the size of B'ville.

I agree. Things looked down this year for the tigers and IMO thought they would struggle after last year. But Dinky has got them going good. Just shows he is one of the better coaches around. Im glad to see the Napier starting to play good. It amazes me how Napier and Smith of Barbourville couldnt play at Knox Central and now they are showing they are some of the better players in the area. Les, do you think Pineville could make a run at the All "A"? They play Barbourville early in the Tourny I believe. Should be a great game.

Pineville plays at Lynn Camp in the first round and the winner plays at Bville the following day....I believe it'll come down to B'ville and Cumberland.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.