Kentucky vs. Mississippi St.

BIG BLUE

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Its not every game Patrick Patterson will be sitting court side. So I would have to say your are wrong.

I know he will be, but I thought I remember you also saying that in the predicition threads of last couple of games also about Tubby...But you are right they definitely need a good showing tonight since PP will be here...

I know he will be, but I thought I remember you also saying that in the predicition threads of last couple of games also about Tubby...But you are right they definitely need a good showing tonight since PP will be here...

No I don't think it was me. I haven't even been able to watch the last few games cause of work. But I mean every game is important, but P.P. is arguably the most important recruit of the Tubby era... and in "my" personal opinion, the key to Tubby and his future at UK. Morris is gone after this year.

No I don't think it was me. I haven't even been able to watch the last few games cause of work. But I mean every game is important, but P.P. is arguably the most important recruit of the Tubby era... and in "my" personal opinion, the key to Tubby and his future at UK. Morris is gone after this year.

I know I could be wrong it might have been someone else...And I agree P.P. is definitely one of the most important recruits we HAVE to get in a long time. Because with Morris playing the way he is this year, it is almost certain that he will be gone next year....

I know I could be wrong it might have been someone else...And I agree P.P. is definitely one of the most important recruits we HAVE to get in a long time. Because with Morris playing the way he is this year, it is almost certain that he will be gone next year....

Got that right... not too mention I hear "Puke" is having him visit on the night they retire Reddicks and Williams' jerseys. Aren't they so slick?