Ashland 71 Spring Valley 67

From what I hear, most of SV's games have been similar in score this season.

That's what Dicky mentioned during the game tonight. All of them had been within about 2-6 points with the Huntington High game being the obvious exception.

Congrats to the Tomcats on a win over a tough Spring Valley team. Ryan Bonner had a big game with about 10 points and I would say atleast 8 boards.

Bonner must have had a big 2nd half. I was listening to the game on the way into work, and Dicky stated that Bonner hadn't scored in the 1st half. A nice win for the Tomcats. Spring Valley is always a tough opponent.

Of what significance in and of itself is "playing close". It would depend on who you played close against. Did they play close to contenders or pretenders?

I was just stating that most of their game scores have been of similar fashion.. Nothing more, nothing less.

Spring Valley, going into the Ashland game, had played 4 games decided by 2 points or less. They were 2-2 in those games. The combined record of the teams in those 4 games? 12-17

So by no means is Spring Valley a bad team, but they certaintly wont be confused with being a state power either.

Spring Valley, going into the Ashland game, had played 4 games decided by 2 points or less. They were 2-2 in those games. The combined record of the teams in those 4 games? 12-17

So by no means is Spring Valley a bad team, but they certaintly wont be confused with being a state power either.

Thank you HOMELESS CAMEL. Such information helps us to know whether SV is closer in ability to Mason County or to Menifee County.