Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Golf Pull/Push Cart

Featured Replies

Looking on Dick's Sporting Goods website to buy a push/pull cart. Some have 3 wheels and others 4. What do you guys like? 

I had a three wheel cart, but in full disclosure, I don't have it anymore, and don't remember the brand. I haven't walked a golf course in at least 20 years, if not longer, and have no plans to ever walk a golf course again. I used to walk quite a bit to save money, but I'm strictly a rider now. For what it's worth I've never used a 4 wheel pull cart, and the three wheel always worked just fine for me. And the one I had was not a very expensive one.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.