Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Ole Miss

Featured Replies

  • Replies 35
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering the same thing? Is the game not televised?

 

Channel 630 and 632 on Directv

 

Directv is giving a free preview of Full Court this week.:ylsuper:

By th way, does anyone in the Ashland area know if this game will be shown on our time warner cable? Gametime is listed at 8:30 on the schedule and to be televised by fox sports south. Some time the local FoxSposts channel (FoxSposts Ohio) will carry U.K. games but it is not listed.

 

It's not listed anywhere. I know the game time for this one was decided late, so that could be the reason for it not being listed. I would think WSAZ will pick this one up if noone else does, but you never know. Looks like I may have to head to the Beanery to watch this one.

Directv is giving a free preview of Full Court this week.:ylsuper:

Or you could be a real fan and have it for the full season... :p

Or you could be a real fan and have it for the full season... :p

 

With the Package that I have there is not many that I dont get.:p

With the Package that I have there is not many that I dont get.:p

Same here. I wanted to get the rest... :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.