Somerset 68 Pulaski 56

Pulaski stops playing team ball at the end and misses free throws then loses. For Somerset Wallen was HUGE at the end 3 straight 3's. 1 at the end then 2 in the start of OT. Pulaski is probably the best team but the best doesn't always win.

:fight:

I think that was Pulaski's downfall, not going to Dixon more. Pulaski is content with letting Perkins jack up shot after shot with no ball movement to get anything going. I thought Pulaski worked the ball well in the first half.

Pulaski lost this game with either selfishness or bad coaching. I have not watched them play enough to know which one it is. In the last minute and a half they took three horrible shots, two were off balance twisting shots in traffic and the other was a ten footer from the base line. All three missed and gave the Jumpers a chance. I did see the PC coach reprimand #45 for taking the ill advised jumper when they had the lead and the ball with about 30 seconds left but I did not see him say anything to the Star Mr. Perkins. Perkins is a great player but he either doesn't know game situations or doesn't care. His two forced shots really gave the Jumpers another life. Congrats to Adam Wallen.... BIG 3'S

I think PC is well coached. After all they had a 3 point lead with 7 seconds to go and the regions #1 player at the foul line. It should have been game over at that point. But unfortuately the coaches cant shoot the foul shots.

I think PC is well coached. After all they had a 3 point lead with 7 seconds to go and the regions #1 player at the foul line. It should have been game over at that point. But unfortuately the coaches cant shoot the foul shots.

That said it must have been selfish play on that #1 players part for forcing a horrible shot with a 6 point lead and less than a minute to go. He should have pulled it back out and made Somerset put him at the line where he or a teammate could ice the game with free throws. The way it went they only shot free throws one time in the last minute and took at least two bad shots.

I think that was Pulaski's downfall, not going to Dixon more. Pulaski is content with letting Perkins jack up shot after shot with no ball movement to get anything going. I thought Pulaski worked the ball well in the first half.

I completley Agree, more Dixon would have won the game for them. PC just quit looking for him in the late stages of the game.

I thought Ty looked bad and I thought Cole looked bad shooting the ball. Both these players will only improve as the season progresses and as they improve so will their club.

Why didn't the Hines kid play in this game? He is a great shooter and would have helped the PC cause.