EdjVarsity Analytics Feature: Mercer County Titans Football

ChiefSmoke

EdjVarsity made us much better. Initially, it was in game decision-making. Then we figured this out...the post game report gave us excellent feedback to help our kids understand why we demanded the things we demanded through the week in practice.

Thank you for featuring Mercer County Titans football. We are honored by the recognition and we are thankful for a product that made us a much better football team and allowed our guys to enjoy much more success on the field... some of which were monumental upsets that no one anticipated.

#FindAWayToWin

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 4.50.09 PM.png

18 minutes ago, LongTimeReader said:

What EdjVarsity is doing has become very intriguing to me. It seems like one of those tools that I'd want to take advantage of. 

When we got put in a district with CAL & DeSales, I went looking for anything that might help us.  Both times we beat CAL were very close games. Very little margin of error. Any extra thing we could do to help our kids be successful, we wanted to do it.

I wish we had been able to win those games in November, but for our guys to be 2-1 vs. CAL in the regular season and overall 2-1 vs DeSales the past three seasons...that was huge improvement for our program. 

Proud of kids and staff.

Thankful for EdjVarsity Analytics. I would not want to go back and play the last three seasons without it. 

• Like 1