Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tiger Direct Refurbished Laptops

Featured Replies

Does anyone on here have much experience with refurbished laptops purchased from Tiger Direct?

I am looking for a laptop for work (small charity).  The IT guy on our board recommended the laptop have atleast 16 gig of memory, a 4 CPU (pretty sure that means quad core) and at atleast a half terabyte of SSD.  I'm one of those weirdos who likes keyboards to have that eraser thing in the middle of the keyboard so I don't have to mess with a mouse so I am looking at a Thinkpad.

I see two on Tiger Direct that meet those minimums that are both refurbished.  Should I feel safe buying one or am I taking a risk buying a refurb from Tiger Direct?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

I've bought from Tiger before but it's been a long time. I've never had any issues with anything that I bought from Tiger. Looking at reviews, it seems most are satisfied with their purchases. With any refurbished product, warranty is key. The question to ask is, are you saving a fair amount by buying refurbished? Many times, when I've looked at refurbished stuff, the savings was not all that significant for higher end products.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.