Russell 71 Mason County 57 (Scrimmage)

3 minutes ago, Pick-six said:

I would think that Mason was missing several kids unless they played the football game last night and then came today.

I don't know If they were missing any or not But Russell is Considered by Many to Be the 2nd best team in the 16th  right now behind only Ashland.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I don't know If they were missing any or not But Russell is Considered by Many to Be the 2nd best team in the 16th  right now behind only Ashland.

Not trying to take anything away from Russell at all.  Just stating that I know several of Mason’s players were playing football last night.

37 minutes ago, Pick-six said:

Not trying to take anything away from Russell at all.  Just stating that I know several of Mason’s players were playing football last night.

They Could've still been there though I don't know what number their best players are. There is video of the Scrimmage out there on Buford Hurley's youtube.

9 hours ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I know at least some of the Football  players were there because I saw their Number on the court in the varsity Scrimmage. I went back and looked.

Mason County was without all football players in last nights scrimmage. Mason county was down 4 of their top 6 guys and another one who could play meaningful minutes. 

Not trying to take anything away from Russell as they will be a tough team to beat in the 16th. 

2 hours ago, GoRoyals1 said:

Mason County was without all football players in last nights scrimmage. Mason county was down 4 of their top 6 guys and another one who could play meaningful minutes. 

Not trying to take anything away from Russell as they will be a tough team to beat in the 16th. 

I saw at Least Number 3 there on the court and he was on the football team during the Varsity Scrimmage. Unless there is 2 number 3s he was there for sure. Now I'm not saying he was one of their top players but he was at least there unless  like I said they have 2 number 3's.

52 minutes ago, GOREDDEVILS said:

I saw at Least Number 3 there on the court and he was on the football team during the Varsity Scrimmage. Unless there is 2 number 3s he was there for sure. Now I'm not saying he was one of their top players but he was at least there unless  like I said they have 2 number 3's.

Number 3 in the scrimmage is not the same number 3 on the roster. No football players who play varsity basketball traveled to Russell. 

Good luck to the Devils this year! 

• Like 1